The Penn Memory Center is a participating site for the National Memory Screening Day, sponsored by the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America. National Memory Screening Day is Tuesday, November 19, 2013
National Memory Screening Day is an initiative to promote early detection and intervention for those concerned about memory loss as well as to educate the public about successful aging.
People who visit our booth will receive:
- Free, confidential memory screenings
- The opportunity to be followed up with an exam by a physician or other qualified healthcare professional for an accurate diagnosis, treatment, social services and community resources, if they meet the Penn Memory Center eligibility criteria
- Information and educational materials about Alzheimer’s disease and successful aging
- Information about research opportunities at the Penn Memory Center
- Information about the Penn Memory Center’s Cognitive Fitness Program
Free memory screenings will take place on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm in the lobby of the Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine, 3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104.
For more information about National Memory Screening Day, please visit: http://nationalmemoryscreening.org/index.php
For questions about screenings at the Penn Memory Center, please call Tigist Hailu at 215-573-6095 or firstname.lastname@example.org.